Are you looking to create or upgrade your outdoor living space? Or need repairs for old, deteriorating elements?
The term hardscape is used to for non-living elements of a landscape — such as patios and walkways, fire pits, retaining walls, water features and similar. These elements should be natural extensions of your landscaping and home design and can range from subtle accents to dramatic focal points.
Whether you have your own landscaping ideas, or you need assistance, we can help you implement the perfect design to create outdoor areas that fit your style, needs and budget.
- Natural Stone Patios, Walkways and Steps
- Paver Patios and Walkways
- Fire Pits
- Water Features and Ponds
- Natural Stone Walls, Edging and Columns
- Outdoor Kitchens and Seating Areas
- Segmental Retaining Walls
- Pool Decks and Coping
- Pergolas and Gazebos
- Accents and other Unique Features
We’ve been designing and building patios, walkways, walls and unique exterior focal points for years. You can depend on us because of what we offer:
- Highly experienced crews
- Up-front, honest and reliable work
- Customized to client specifications
- Guidance throughout the process
- Customer care and quality service is Healthy Turf’s top priority for both its residential and commercial clients
In addition to hardscape, we offer a full line of landscaping design, installation and maintenance services at affordable prices.
Contact us today at (712) 623-5521 for a Free Evaluation of your hardscape needs.