Is your lawn lacking the luster you would like? Do you spend all summer fighting weeds and nuisance insects? Do you have problems areas – too much shade, too damp – to get the best grass growth? If you have issues such as these or just want the fullest, greenest lawn in the neighborhood, our Turf Management program is the answer.
Our program includes fertilization, weed control and pest control along with many additional services such as aeration and overseeding to achieve the best possible results. While we typically offer these services in three tiered packages of the steps listed below, we can always tailor a custom package for your property.
- Early Spring Granular Fertilization with Pre-Emergent Weed Control
- Late Spring Granular Fertilization with Pre-Emergent Weed Control and Post-Emergent Broadleaf Weed Control
- Early Summer Granular Fertilization and Grub Control Pesticide
- Late Summer Fertilization with Broadleaf Weed Control
- Fall Ground Stabilization Slow-Release Fertilizer
Also we offer services for other insect control such as mosquitos and can prepare an approach to attacking any specific weed or disease problems that may be affecting your lawn.
Our applicators are licensed by the State and trained by our chemical suppliers. They will monitor conditions at your property and determine the best timing and course of action. We understand what your lawn means to you. And we know it needs professional care to keep it beautiful, healthy and strong.
Call us today at (712) 623-5521 and let us help you achieve that healthy, weed-free, luscious lawn that you enjoy so much.